24 Quotes Thiago Silva Talk About Football & Life - Nigeria Cities

24 Quotes Thiago Silva Talk About Football & Life

-Advertisement-
.

 25 Quotes Thiago Silva Talk About Football & Life

We present to you 25 inspiring quotations by Thiago Silva about life and football.

Thiago Emiliano da Silva, a center-back for Premier League team Chelsea and the captain of Brazil's national team, was born in Brazil on September 22, 1984.

Due to his discipline, defensive prowess, and exceptional leadership qualities, Silva is recognised as one of the best centre backs in the history of the sport.

At the age of 23, Silva made his senior international debut for Brazil in 2008. Since then, he has gained over 100 caps for his nation, participating in seven major competitions.

Thiago Silva's wealth is evidence of his rising fame. In the 2008 Olympics, he took home a bronze medal, and in the

 

24 Notable Thiago Silva Quotes About Soccer and Life

1. “The best effort of a fine person is felt after we have left their presence.” – Thiago Silva

2. “Monumental is not a matter of size” – Thiago Silva

3. “Be content with your lot; once cannot be first in everything” – Thiago Silva

4. “Climate change is not going away. It will only get more extreme and more dangerous with time. There is no hiding from it. Yes, those living in poverty today will be hit first and the hardest, but we are all going to feel it” – Thiago Silva quotes

5. “A Nation’s character is typified by its dancers” – Thiago Silva

6. “The United States is a giant island of freedom, achievement, wealth, and prosperity in a world hostile to our values” – Thiago Silva

7. ” I don’t believe just because you’re a conservative that you’re angry” – Thiago Silva

8. “I’m not a huge TV person, but when I do watch, it’s always after the fact because I like to binge watch.” – Thiago Silva

9. “What has a great value to us as a nation is the internet itself. The internet is critical infrastructure to the United States. We use the internet for every communication that businesses rely on every day” – Thiago Silva quotes

10. “The secret to my success is the love & support of a good bar of chocolate. – Thiago Silva

https://thedivest.com/top-quotes-on-life-music-by-great-jeff-tweedy/

11. “I’m learning a lot about the culture of weight loss. I didn’t know there were bloggers out there who were proud to be fat” – Thiago Silva

12. “I had no idea that all the things in my career were going to happen. I sure didn’t see it. I just know the good Lord blessed me with ability, blessed me with good eyesight and a good pair of hands, and then I worked at the rest” – Thiago Silva

13. “Lahore was a different world in its own; the busy life, the rich history, the colorful culture, and the unfamiliar faces”– Thiago Silva quotes

14. “The important thing is to be there, score when needed. It’s better if the goals are beautiful, and better still if they are important. – Thiago Silva

15. “I’m lucky to be part of a team who help to make me look good, and they deserve as much credit for my success as I do for the hard work we have all put in on the training ground.” – Thiago Silva

 

16. “There are many ways to grow football-wise… For me, there would be trouble in stopping learning.” – Thiago Silva

17. “Everything that’s happened to me in my career has been special, even the tough times because they leave marks on you that shape your life” – Thiago Silva quotes

18. “I’ve never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to become the best.” – Thiago Silva

19. “There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing a happy and smiling child…A child’s smile is worth more than anything.” – Thiago Silva

20. “I don’t want to be compared to anyone – I’d like to impose my own style of play and do the best for myself and for the club here.” – Thiago Silva

21. “Lifting a title makes me feel so happy because it’s what I want to do in football: be successful.” – Thiago Silva quotes

22. “There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be best.” – Thiago Silva

23. “Every year I try to grow as a player and not get stuck in a rut.” – Thiago Silva

24. “When you’re in a startup, the first ten people will determine whether the company succeeds or not” – Thiago Silva

Sponsored Links
.